It’s an honor to serve you.
During my first term I reached out to citizens with the “Coffee with the Mayor” series to hear concerns.
Reduced staff and cut pensions while balancing our budget through tough financial times and continue to provide conservative and responsible representation.
MY FIVE POINT PROMISE
• WATER DESTINY – My top priority. We must cap costs!
• Wind and Solar Projects – Protect our region from projects that are not suited for our neighborhoods.
• A Senior and Family Safe Town – with the highest standards in police and fire protection.
• Job Creation and Growth – I have proposed we allow clean businesses in empty big box stores which will bring jobs. Local Business Preference – It gives a “point” advantage to local businesses during the bidding process.
• Transportation – Maintain our roads and continue exploring ways to relieve traffic congestion. The good news is, construction has begun on the Yucca Loma Bridge.
I PROMISE to conduct town business in a fair, open-minded and ethical manner and continue to be transparent.
For more information, visit my website at www.barbstanton.us
Drug Prevention- A Way Back May 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 6:30 pmFamily Assistance Program, 15075 7th St, Victorville, CA 92395, USAMay 2,9,16,23,30 (Thu) Drug Prevention A Way Back Family Asst Prog 16857 C St VV, 5-6:30pm, 760-843-0701
HD Elite SoccerMay 25, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmAdelanto Stadium, 12000 Stadium Way, Adelanto, CA 92301, USAMay 25 (Sat) HD Elite Soccer Adelanto Stadium, 7pm, 760-245-6287
Big Bear Valley Farmers Market 8:30am-1pmMay 28, 2019 at 8:30 am – 1:00 pmBig Bear Lake Convention Center, 42900 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315, USAMay 7,14,21,28 (Tue) Big Bear Valley Farmers Market Big Bear Conv Ctr, 8:30am-1pm, 909-585-3000