It’s an honor to serve you.
During my first term I reached out to citizens with the “Coffee with the Mayor” series to hear concerns.
Reduced staff and cut pensions while balancing our budget through tough financial times and continue to provide conservative and responsible representation.
MY FIVE POINT PROMISE
• WATER DESTINY – My top priority. We must cap costs!
• Wind and Solar Projects – Protect our region from projects that are not suited for our neighborhoods.
• A Senior and Family Safe Town – with the highest standards in police and fire protection.
• Job Creation and Growth – I have proposed we allow clean businesses in empty big box stores which will bring jobs. Local Business Preference – It gives a “point” advantage to local businesses during the bidding process.
• Transportation – Maintain our roads and continue exploring ways to relieve traffic congestion. The good news is, construction has begun on the Yucca Loma Bridge.
I PROMISE to conduct town business in a fair, open-minded and ethical manner and continue to be transparent.
For more information, visit my website at www.barbstanton.us
Club 1218July 17, 2019 at 4:30 pm – 5:30 pmHeritage Victor Valley Medical Group: Primary Clinic, 12408 Hesperia Rd #1, Victorville, CA 92395, USAJul 3,10,17,24,31 (Wed) Club 1218 Heritage VV Med Grp VV 4:30pm, ages 12-18 Register 800-655-9999
Apple Valley Sunset Concert AmphitheaterJuly 18, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pmApple Valley Parks & Recreation, 14955 Dale Evans Pkwy, Apple Valley, CA 92307, USAJul 18 (Thu) Ironhorse AV Sunset Concert Amphitheater, 6-9pm, 760-240-7880
Big Bear Renaissance Fair Time Traveler July 20, 2019 at 10:00 am – 6:00 pmBig Bear Lake, CA, USAJul 20,21(Sat-Sun) Big Bear Renaissance Fair Time Traveler Fawnskin 10am-6pmwww.bigbearrenfaire.org